Plot | Verbs | Class Commands Data Options Outputs Types | Colors Fonts Keys Text YAxes | Function Multi Shape
Plot is a plotting package that provides business and scientific graphics.
Quick Start - Information for users
- For an introduction, load J and run lab Plot Package
- For examples, see Examples
- An HTML snapshot of the Plot section is available for offline browsing as part of the wikihtml addon.
- Contrib - user examples and solutions
Explore - user documentation, see also the top navigation bar.
- Class - describes the plot class, for example, to include plots on a form
- Colors - colors used in a plot
- Commands - plot commands
- Data - plot data
- Fonts - supported fonts
- Function Plots - plotting functions, instead of data
- Keys - defining keys
- Multiplots - multiple plots in a single plot window
- Options - lists plot options
- Outputs - lists the available outputs
- Shape - definition of plot sub windows
- Text - including text on a plot
- Types - lists the available plot types
- Verbs - describes the two main verbs, pd (plot driver) and plot
- Y-Axes - defining separate left and right y-axes
Development - Information for developers
- Extensibility - customizing plot parameters, new solutions from existing or defining new plot types
- Plot Hacks -- some user's notes on how to make adjustments to plot output
- Plot Rule Sampler across J versions - Rule Sampler from J602-J901
Note: The jhs or j playground environments display multiple invocations of the
plot verb in a persistent fashion (inline in the "terminal session") while jqt displays multiple invocations of the
plot verb by updating the plot window.
Contributed by Chris Burke.