Overview | Base | Directory Match | Folders | Launch Pad | Qt IDE | Startup Script | Styles | User Keys
The following configuration files are used by JQt (the Qt IDE for J). To open these in JQt, select menu Edit|Configure and the configuration file.
The Base and Startup Script configurations are also used by other J front ends.
- Base - base configuration for the J interpreter
- Directory Match - configure the Directory Match utility
- Folders - configure Folder names
- Launch Pad - configure the Launch Pad menu
- Qt IDE - main configuration for JQt
- Startup Script - the startup script loaded at outset
- Styles - configure the JQt session colors
- User Keys - configure user-defined keys
Note that Qt itself may be configurable in your operating system. For example, the Linux utility qt5ct can configure several Qt defaults such as appearance and fonts.