The jkernel is a Jupyter Notebook/Lab / J Integration.
- Jupyter Lab compatibility
- Setup script for easy installation into Anaconda or Miniconda environments
- Docker-Image with pre-configured Jupyter Lab / J - environment (Ubuntu Linux)
- You may create interactive jupyter notebooks (see example: Rain_Temperature_Interactive.ipynb)
- Jupyter Notebook Version 4.0.6 (or greater)
- Recommended: Anaconda from Continuum Analytics or Miniconda
- A working J 805-807 installation (J 901 beta works also)
Please see installation instructions (Readme.md) on: https://github.com/martin-saurer/jkernel
Please see instructions (Readme.md) on: https://github.com/martin-saurer/jkernel-docker
Run: jupyter notebook (from the command line)
Run: jupyter lab (from the command line)
Directly to: martin DOT saurer AT bluewin DOT ch
Or via J general mailing list.
Download jkernel from: github