Database Technologies contains topics related to applying J to databases: theoretical, practical, and third-party and RDBMS interfaces.
- Database Basics J nouns and verbs as data base structures and operations
- Inverted Table, relational table as a list of boxed columns; its representations and operations
- Flwor, functional query for relational data
- Relational Operations
- J as data model rapid prototyping tool
Frameworks and API::
- JDB J Database
- ODBC interface, see also ODBC labs in J system
- Unix ODBC, using ODBC on Unix
- JDD interface specification based on J/ODBC
- ADO.NET Array Adapter returns query result from any data provider in a generic way, represents results as boxed array and imports to J.
- Scripts/Picture Database
- JHP database examples: Phrase DB and Picture Gallary
- Triangular Data visualization