The J Application Library (JAL) is the extensibility platform for J programming systems, consisting of the base system library and addons contributed by J users. It features online package updating from this web portal with addon documentation, source versioning, build and distribution systems.
Quick Start - Information for users
- User Guide - Overview and essential usage information
- Package Manager - Package installation and maintenance utility
Explore - Available library and addons at Vocabulary/Libraries.
Development - Information for developers
- Developers Guide - General information for JAL developers
- Developers Checklist - Checklist for creating a new addon
- Categories - Definition of addon categories
- Versioning - Essential details about Subversion and build system procedures
- Subversion - General information about Subversion and JAL repositories
- Build Log - Status of recent builds
Email specific issues to <<MailTo(jal AT SPAMFREE jsoftware DOT com)>>, or general comments to the general forum.