OpenGL 1.x has been decommitted since J802, please switch to Modern OpenGL which supports OpenGL 2.0 or newer. Information on this page only applies to J6.
J uses the API with cd DLL call and the J programmer has the same access as a C programmer. OpenGL drawing is done on an isigraph control with the opengl style.
Quick Start - Information for users
- Lab Studio|Labs|OpenGL Introduction describes the main opengl class with working examples
- Lab Studio|Labs|OpenGL Utilities describes additional utilities
- For demos, run demo Studio|Demos|opengl
- See also Studio/OpenGL
Explore - documentation, see also the top navigation bar.
- Class - main OpenGL class
- API - OpenGL interface
- Utils - OpenGL utilities
- Movement - movement keys
- Viewing - how a graphic is viewed
Resources - developer information
- OpenGL Antialias - full screen antialiasing
- OpenGL Fonts - fonts in OpenGL using textures, bitmaps and pixmaps
- Notes - notes on OpenGL
- Tank demo
- tgsj3ogl.ijs keystrokes integrated with simulation code
- Java Native OpenGL - calling J from Java
Contributed by Chris Burke.