J6/Grid | Data Options Types | Actions Events Methods | Class DerivedClass | Hierarchical MultiDimensional MultiLine Virtual | Examples
Grid is a spreadsheet control for J. A grid is drawn in an isigraph control on a J form.
Examples - see Examples for sample code, and the demo Studio|Demos...|grid for illustrations of the main facilities provided. In the demo, click the Definition button to view and experiment with the grid definitions, and the Notes button for information on each example.
Grid Verb - the grid verb can be used to display simple grids from the J ijx window, see:
- Verb - the grid verb
Documentation - for using grid in a application
- Data - format of data required by grid
- Options - grid options
- Types - available cell types
- Actions - keyboard and mouse actions
- Events - event handling for the grid
- Class - main grid class
- Derived Class - derived classes
- Methods - user-callable methods
- Hierarchical - hierarchical data
- MultiDimensional - multidimensional data
- MultiLine - multiline cells
- Virtual - virtual grid for large arrays
Development - for developing the grid control
- Globals - global variables used by Grid
- Sizes - how row and column sizes are determined
- Source - Grid source code
Contributed by Chris Burke.