From J Wiki
Following are notes on interfacing J with other applications.
J as Client
- Excel and other spreadsheets.
- Fortran subroutine access by creating a DLL.
- Kdb+ database.
- R statistical system, see R home page
- Reading data out of Text Files.
- Read and write NTFS File Streams.
J as Server
- APL examples of calling J from APL.
- Calling J examples of calling J from J.
- Using J in Excel has examples of calling J from Excel.
- A client/server Mac application has a Cocoa/Objective C client and a J server.
- J dynamic library with Xcode to load in Mac OS X automatically without symbol assings
- VBScript passing multidimensional arrays between VBScript and J
- Jay Script J Language Active Script Connector
- JX A C interface to J like K
- MappingFilesBewteenCandJ mmap map means of sharing arrays between C and J
- JFEX j.dll - A commentary on j602/system/examples/jfe/jfex.c
- GTK to use GTK+ 2.0 as a GUI for J console
- Calling Java using Java Native Interface (JNI) directly from J
- Java Native OpenGL to use Java and native OpenGL as GUI for J
- .NET Interop, example of creating a re-usable cover framework with automatic type conversion, exception handling etc.
- J with C#, step-by-step illustrated guide with Visual Studio examples for J601a
- J with VB.NET, a guide on using J602a with Visual Studio .NET 2008 Express Edition
- OLE Server for CSharp, call J8 from C#
- ADO.NET Array Adapter returns query result from any data provider in a generic way, represents results as boxed array and imports to J.
- PInvoke Access j.dll engine from .NET via PInvoke.